TERMS & CONDITIONS
AccommodationShould you cancel your accommodation booking after full payment is made, no refund applies. Resort extras are also non-refundable and cannot be amended after your booking has been confirmed. However, you can amend your booking dates for your selected resort as often as you require for a processing fee of AUD $25, up to 35 days prior to your arrival date and you can also transfer your accommodation booking to another party, without penalty or incurring amendment fees. Only name amendments will be permitted within 35 days of arrival at your booked accommodation. Rates and prices quoted in print or on the website and quoted by our reservations personnel are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only confirmed when final payment has been received by us. Price changes may occur at any time by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or the service. Such factors include but are not limited to adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, price increases made by our suppliers, taxes and airfare increases. Any price increase that is outside our control will be added to your account and is payable no later than 60 days from departure. Rates and prices do not include any costs incurred en-route to and from the destination, meals and/or alcoholic beverages (unless specified), telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each supplier’s product.
Flight VouchersFlight Vouchers can be used as full or partial payment on most domestic or international airlines (e.g. what you see on Webjet we can book for you). Platinum Holiday Club Members receive 3 X AUD $200.00 in Flight Vouchers. These Flight Vouchers are a direct deduction on the advertised flight charge. E.g. if the advertised flight charge is $205 you can use an eligible $200 Flight Voucher and only pay $5.
Each Flight Voucher has separate validity and booking terms and periods:
- Flight Voucher One can be applied for bookings and is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance (for avoidance of doubt this is the recorded date the Flight Voucher has been issued to your on-line account).
- Flight Voucher Two can be applied for bookings and is valid for 12 months to 24 months from the date of issuance and is only valid if Flight Voucher One has been redeemed and Platinum Holiday Club Rewards Dollars Accommodation Vouchers have been redeemed and replaced in the previous 12 months. If Flight Voucher One has not been redeemed, then Flight Voucher Two and Three are cancelled and have no value.
- Flight Voucher Three can be applied for bookings and is valid for 24 months to 36 months from the date of issuance and is only valid if Flight Voucher One and Two have been redeemed and Platinum Holiday Club Rewards Dollars Accommodation Vouchers have been redeemed and replaced in the previous 12 months. If Flight Voucher One or Two have not been redeemed, then Flight Voucher Three is cancelled and has no value.
- Flight Vouchers can only be applied to one booking and must be used in their entirety. No refunds or credits will be given to un used portion of Flight Voucher e.g. if a AUD $200 Flight Voucher is used for a AUD $185 flight then all of the Flight Voucher has been used.
- Multiple flights or passengers can be applied to each Flight Voucher with the provision that one Flight Voucher only can be applied to each booking provided that the owner of the Flight Voucher is included in the booking. Booking must be made at same time. E.g. For return trip flights for 2 people total AUD $215 you can apply the voucher to the whole transaction and only have AUD $15 to pay.
- Should you cancel or amend your flight booking then standard airline Terms and Conditions apply. Changes made through Platinum Holiday Club – Flight Team will incur a AUD $50 administration charge.
- No refunds will be applied to your Flight Voucher.
- Flight Vouchers are not transferable.
- Flight Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or other items.
- Lost or misplaced Flight Vouchers cannot be reissued.
- A non-refundable booking service fee in cash of AUD $29 per flight voucher booking.
- Flight Voucher Terms and Conditions can change at any time without notice.
- Flight Voucher bookings are deemed acceptance of all Flight Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Flight Vouchers are issued by Platinum Holiday Club Pty Ltd ACN 606 218 213
- Please note you cannot combine Platinum $200 Flight Vouchers with Additional Bundle Flight Voucher to use towards the same flight booking.
- Flight Voucher offer only available to eligible members – need to have annual $200 Flight Voucher available (1 x $200 Flight Voucher available per member per 12 month period) to apply towards the cost of selected holiday packages including flights. Max $200 in Fight Vouchers towards total package cost.
- The Terms and Conditions relating to redemption of each Platinum Holiday Club Reward Dollar are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- The Platinum Holiday Club promotion offers a “Best Rate Guarantee” for accommodation offers. If you find, at the time of booking, a lower rate than the Platinum Holiday Club “Best Flexible Rate” for the same booking, we will match this price and reduce the amount of Rewards Dollars required to complete your booking. A written quote must be presented prior to booking, be less than 24 hours old and from an Australian registered business and/or website. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to Platinum Holiday Club holders who work for or are associated with other Australian registered travel business.
- The “Best Flexible Rate” is the best rate in the market place available to consumers for a particular booking, allowing for the same booking flexibilities and/or restrictions as determined by LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd or advised by the hotel or resort.
- The rates and information provided in promotional brochures and on the www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.auwebsite are correct at the time of publication. LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend rates and conditions or withdraw product without notice.
REDEEMING YOUR PLATINUM HOLIDAY CLUB – FLIGHT VOUCHERS
- E-mail [email protected] with approved booking form (Click Here) – no phone bookings will be accepted
- Nominate your Flight Voucher serial number, your membership name, preferred flights and seating, passenger and frequent flier details and credit card details
- Platinum Holiday Club – Flight Voucher Team only operate 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday (QLD time). Within 1 business working day the Platinum Holiday Club – Flight Voucher Team will confirm your booking (by e-mail or phone) or in the event of prices changing will respond any additional charges for nominated flights.
- Flight price, availability and seating, change constantly, Platinum Holiday Club does not take any responsibility for flight price changes or availability. Prices and availability are confirmed only once bookings are made.
- Should you cancel your booking after full payment is made, no refund applies.
REDEEMING YOUR PLATINUM HOLIDAY CLUB – REWARDS DOLLARS
- All enquiries and redemptions must be made through Platinum Holiday Club on 1300 799 379 or online at www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.au
- Rewards Dollars expire three (3) years after issuance. Check your online account for specific dates. Extra rewards dollars can be purchased at request by email to [email protected]
- Rewards Dollars are fully transferable to family, friends, work colleagues and personnel, but cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, redeemed for cash, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial arrangements with that third party. If Rewards Dollars have been obtained through any of these methods they will not be honoured.
Rewards Dollars can be applied as a partial payment only towards the published or discounted rates:
- displayed on the website www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.au
- or as notified by a consultant via telephone, email or fax.
- Use of all promotion partners is subject to availability and booking. Prices and the information contained on the website www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.au or as notified by a call centre consultant via telephone, email or fax are subject to change without notice.
- Accommodation – The number of nights that you can stay at each resort will vary, depending on the resort selected. The total amount of your Platinum Holiday Club that can be applied towards an accommodation booking is dependent on the resort selected, its location, the type of room selected and the number of nights selected.
- Leisure and tourism products (other than accommodation) – The total amount of Platinum Holiday Club that can be applied towards the purchase of vouchers or bookings for leisure and tourism products is dependent on the leisure and tourism product selected, its location, the type selected and the inclusions on offer.
- You will be required to pay the amount that remains outstanding in relation to each booking. The amount of Rewards Dollars that can be applied and the amounts outstanding that will be payable is available at www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.au or by contacting a consultant on 1300 799 379.
- Where the value of your booking is less than the total value of the Rewards Dollars you hold, the unused portion of the Rewards Dollars will be provided to you as a Credit for that amount, and can be used for future Platinum Holiday Club bookings. A Credit is subject to the same Terms and Conditions as a Platinum Holiday Club.
- Platinum Holiday Club cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion available through participating suppliers.
- Platinum Holiday Club holders are encouraged to book as early as possible to secure your preferred dates. Acceptance of your booking is subject to each participating resort’s standard conditions of acceptance of guests including but not limited to conditions in relation to booking, occupancy, payment and checkout that apply at all times. Other leisure and tourism products – acceptance of your booking is subject to each participating leisure and tourism product supplier’s standard terms and conditions
- Package bookings: Your airline or package booking is subject to the availability of the actual rooms provided by the resort and/or seats provided by the participating airline for the specific promotional offer that you are responding to. Each promotional offer is limited to a certain number of customers. We secure more than the required allocation of rooms and airline seats for each promotional offer, however there is no certainty that your preferred travel dates, rooms and airline seats will be available on any given day. You acknowledge that booking available rooms and airline seats is on a “first come first serve” basis. On the rare occasion, where we are unable to confirm your preferred dates, room and/or seats we reserve the right to offer you a comparable alternate, which may be at an additional cost. Only once you have received your itinerary are all components within your package confirmed. You agree that you shall have no claim against us if your preferred dates, rooms and/or airline seats are not available.
- In the event of a situation whereby LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd or the resort cannot provide booked accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, Ignite LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd will undertake to relocate clients into an alternative resort of comparable grading at no expense to the client. Should there not be a resort of comparable grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide clients with a resort of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the client. The alternatives offered are at LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd discretion. Should the client wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the client will be required to pay any difference.
- In the event of a situation whereby Platinum Holiday Club or the resort cannot provide booked accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, Platinum Holiday Club will undertake to either refund the ‘you pay’ rate and all rewards used or relocate clients into an alternative resort of comparable grading at no expense to the client. Should there not be a resort of comparable grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide clients with a resort of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to the client. The alternatives offered are at Platinum Holiday Club discretion. Should the client wish to choose a property of a standard other than offered under this condition, then the client will be required to pay any difference.
- For international packages including airfares and cruises, payment terms will be advised at the time of booking by our travel consultants and rates may fluctuate due to exchange rates.
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order, bank transfer or with the following credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, (a 1.98% credit card surcharge will apply) Diners Club and American Express (3.3% surcharge). With payment by cheque, bookings can only be confirmed upon receipt of cleared funds.
The Interest Free payment option is available on both accommodation-only and holiday package bookings. Rewards holders need to submit an online application on this website to Lombard Finance. Approved applicants need to book their travel by speaking with a travel consultant. Travel bookings using Interest Free cannot be made online. Lombard Finance will provide Interest Free to credit approved applicants only. Fees, terms and conditions apply including a $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and annually on the anniversary of the account open date. Interest, currently 22.99%p.a., is payable on any balance outstanding after the Interest Free term. A minimum monthly repayment of the greater of $30 and 3% of the outstanding balance is required regardless of any applicable Interest Free periods. Minimum finance amount is $999. Credit provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (Lombard). Lombard® is a trademark of Lombard. Lombard is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
- Accommodation – Should you cancel your accommodation booking after full payment is made, no refund applies. Resort extras are also non-refundable and cannot be amended after your booking has been confirmed. However, you can amend your booking dates for your selected resort as often as you require for a processing fee of $25, up to 35 days prior to your arrival date and you can also transfer your accommodation booking to another party, without penalty or incurring amendment fees. Only name amendments will be permitted within 35 days of arrival at your booked accommodation. No cancellations or amendments are permitted for “Last minute specials”. At the sole discretion of LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd, and subject to the booked resort and the specific room inventory being utilised for another booking, cancellations and date changes may be permitted within 35 days prior to your booked arrival date, subject to a $100 fee. Other leisure and tourism products – Should you cancel your booking after full payment is made, no refund applies.
- We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act or omission of those travel service providers including their failure to provide a service whether through their negligence or otherwise. We do not make any representation about the standard of the services to be provided by third parties, and we accept no liability in that regard. We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, losses, expenses, delays or inconvenience suffered by you in connection with your booking or your travel services, caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part or unless our liability is prescribed by legislation which cannot be excluded. Where our liability cannot be excluded, our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid for your travel services.
- In the event of war, terrorism, political or civil unrest, state of emergency or disaster, Platinum Holiday Club and LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer or individual Platinum Holiday Club.
- You are responsible for all additional expenses, not including in your booking, such as spending money, mini bar, additional meals and any and all ancillary costs incurred in order to take advantage of your booking.
- By participating in this offer, unless otherwise advised by you, you consent to the information you provide to LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd being entered into a database and LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to you. All personal details of participants will be stored at LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd offices. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- Platinum Holiday Club is governed by and is to be construed under the laws of Queensland.
- Platinum Holiday Club Pty Ltd ACN 606 218 213
- Platinum Holiday Club is designed and managed on behalf of Platinum Holiday Club by LoyaltyCorp Pty Ltd ACN 131 376 853. All rights reserved.
PLATINUM HOLIDAY CLUB MEMBERSHIP – TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The initial payment of $490 (inclusive of GST) or 10 payments of $49 (inclusive of GST) paid fortnightly will provide the customer a membership for a period of 6 months. After this initial 6 month period the customer will automatically be eligible for a lifetime membership with Platinum Holiday Club with no additional fees due.
- Members receive access to book on www.PlatinumHolidayClub.com.au at over 150 locations in Australia, Asia and the Pacific.
- We guarantee best like for like price at all locations.
- Members will also receive $2000 in Reward Dollars which can be used as part payment at time of booking. Each location will display how many Reward Dollars can be used.
- Members also receive 3 x $200 Flight Vouchers which can be applied in full towards most domestic and international airlines.
- If any membership payment has been missed or dishonoured then flight vouchers cannot be used until membership is paid in full.
- Members will have regular opportunities to obtain more reward dollars through various promotions.
- Our cancellation policy is that you may cancel at any time if no benefits have been ordered or used. If you cancel within 14 days of initial purchase then all payments will be refunded. Any membership payments made after the 14 days are non-refundable but no further payments would be required. Our club is only made available to persons who have responded to our digital marketing and therefore membership is not subject to any cooling off period except the 14 days provided. We may consider special circumstances outside the 14 day period. All cancellations must be by email.