Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa
Package valued at $2,890*pp
Apply Rewards $100pp
You pay from $2,290*pp twin share ex Sydney & Brisbane
Package valued at $2,990*pp
Apply Rewards $100pp
You pay from $2,390*pp twin share ex Melbourne
Package valued at $3,390*pp
Apply Rewards $100pp
You pay from $2,790*pp twin share ex Perth
Surcharges may apply please see fine print
BOOK BY 30 JUNE 2019
Package code: MHC
- 7 nights in a 2 Double Beds Garden View
- Return economy airfares to Nadi including 23kg Checked Bags & Meal per person
- Return airport transfers
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat FREE!
- FJ$200 resort credit per booking
- Free scuba lesson
- VIP concierge service
- Mini putting green
- Kids games room
- Nightly live entertainment
- 1-hour non-motorised water sports per person per day
- Welcome shell lei & refreshing cool drink on arrival
- Complimentary Planet Trekkers for up to 2 children aged 4-12 years
- Malamala Beach Club
Upgrade to a Coral Sea Resort Room from only $100*pp
Upgrade to a Family Resort Room from only $200*pp
Purposefully designed to imitate a charming and traditional Fijian village, the 5-star InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is the ideal getaway for the true luxury-seekers. Unmatched facilities surrounded by swaying coconut palms and rambling domestic greenery. Families, couples and groups will adore the idyllic location, placing you on the doorstep of Natadola Beach, awesome water sports, vibrant coral beds and a pristine PGA-endorsed golf course.
1 May – 31 January 2020
Please see fine print for surcharges
Book By 30 June 2019
Package code: MHC
- For travel 11 – 21 December 2019; 11 – 31 January 2020 add from $250 Ex Sydney; $250 Ex Brisbane; $250 Ex Melbourne
- For travel 7 – 25 June 2019 add from $150 Ex Sydney; $150 Ex Brisbane; $150 Ex Melbourne; $150 Ex Perth
- For travel 1 August – 3 September 2019 add from $150 Ex Sydney; $150 Ex Brisbane; $150 Ex Melbourne; $150 Ex Perth
- For travel 8 – 19 September 2019 add from $400 Ex Sydney; $400 Ex Brisbane; $400 Ex Melbourne; $150 Ex Perth
- For travel 20 – 31 July 2019; 12 – 31 October 2019 add from $400 Ex Sydney; $400 Ex Brisbane; $400 Ex Melbourne; $400 Ex Perth
- 1 – 6 June 2019
- 26 June – 19 July 2019
- 4 September – 11 October 2019
- 1 – 3 November 2019; 22 December 18 – 10 January 2020
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Flights include 23kg of checked luggage per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. ^Flights from Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Kids Stay Free
Complimentary Planet Trekkers for up to 2 children aged 4-12 years: Children’s meals are to be redeemed as per Planet Trekkers menu, 1 meal per child per session. Opening Hours: 9.30am – 10:30pm (Sessions: Morning, Afternoon, Evening) 9.30am-1.30pm includes lunch; 2.00pm – 6.00pm includes dinner; 6.30pm – 10.30pm includes dinner. Age Groups: 4 – 7 years, 8 – 12 years. Babysitting charges apply for 0-3years. They are not included in this offer.
Children 12 years and under stay free with an adult when using existing bedding.
Children 12 and under enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast in Sanasana Restaurant when accompanied by a dining adult.
F$200 resort credit per booking: Resort credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable
Malamala Beach Club
Sun, sand and private island luxury—discover the world’s first island beach club exclusively with My Fiji!
The Malamala Beach Club is the first of its kind. Set in the stunning Mamanuca Islands, just 25-minutes from Port Denarau, this exclusive beach club is the best way to appreciate the natural wonders of Fiji! Pristine white beaches and crystal clear waters surround and private cabanas line the edge of a resort-style infinity pool, select from an array of specially curated cocktails and feast upon Pacific-inspired meals. Wherever you look, dedicated My Fiji hosts will be there to wait on you—you can simply sit back and relax to the sound of laid back club tunes! Return transfers included on first visit.
Be amongst the first to experience Fiji’s newest, and the world’s first island beach club. With exclusive My Fiji access, you’ll enjoy 7 days of Malamala Beach Club Membership, allowing you to:
- Unwind in ultimate style. My Fiji has exclusive access to The Deck—an expansive area overlooking the ocean, close to the infinity pool and main restaurant. Lounge on plush beanbags, oversized-cushions and deck chairs and avoid lifting a finger, if that is what you desire. Dedicated staff can place all your food and beverage orders so simply sit back and soak up the sun!
- Tame your cravings and quench your thirst. Malamala Beach Club boasts a delicious a-la-carte menu. Choose between light bites, Pacific-inspired meals and sumptuous share plates or indulge in a cocktail or two! Curated by San Francisco-based mixologist, the cocktails on the island are one-of-a-kind! Sip on a Momi Cannon, a Beach Club Tea, a Smoking Barrel and more!
- Enjoy beachfront privacy just for two! Upgrade your island experience and retreat to a cabana for the day. My Fiji have exclusive access to 4 prime cabanas, nestled on the edge of the pristine white sand, facing out toward the dazzling sea. These cabanas accommodate two guests each and are perfect for those wanting a luxurious, intimate escape on the edge of paradise!
Spend your time in the infinity pool, wander offshore to snorkel over exceptionally vibrant coral reefs or enjoy a range of complimentary water sports. Dry off with fluffy My Fiji towels and enjoy a mid-afternoon Malamala Pop. These icy handmade delights are served as the flavour of the day and are available only to My Fiji guests!
Package prices are only applicable when exchanging the total amount of Rewards Dollars per person or as stated. Package prices cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Pay from $2,290*pp ex Sydney & Brisbane